Our Childcare Provision includes both Breakfast Club and Penpol Pirates Afterschool Club.
At Penpol School we offer both early morning and after school childcare to help support our working parents. Our Breakfast Club and after school Penpol Pirates are open to children from all year groups and both are managed by our own school staff on site.
Please note that bookings and payment for both the Breakfast Club and Penpol Pirates must be made in advance.
The Breakfast Club generally takes place in the school hall and is open every weekday during term time, excluding Inset days, from 7.45am - 8:45am.
- Breakfast is not currently served during the provision. Children are very welcome to bring their own healthy snacks.
- Each session will cost £2.50 per child.
- Sessions will start at 7.45am.
- Please book and pay for your sessions by 9.30am the previous day.
- In the notes section on Parent Pay please put the name of your child and the dates you require breakfast club.
- Please phone the office if you have and questions at all.
- All pupils are asked to demonstrate our school values at all times
Our Penpol Pirates runs every day after school from 3:15pm - 5.15pm. A broad range of activities are offered including crafts, colouring and story time. Alternatively, there is also a quiet area for the children to read or do their homework. During the spring and summer term and weather permitting, the children are taken outside to use the court area and school play field.
Charges for the Penpol Pirates vary depending on length of time.
- There will be a limit of 30 spaces each day.
- There will be three finish times: 4.15pm, 4.45pm and 5.15pm.
- 3.15pm – 4.15pm costs £4 per child.
- 3.15pm – 4.45pm costs £6 per child.
- 3.15pm – 5.15pm costs £8 per child.
- Sessions must be booked and paid for on Parent Pay by 9.30am the previous day.
- Please click on Pirates After School club – charging rates are listed here. Click on view button and enter the correct payment amount for the session required.
- Do not book more than a week of sessions at one time.
- In the notes section on Parent Pay please put the name and class of your child and the dates you require Pirates.
- Unfortunately, there will be no refunds for a missed session.
- Please phone the office if you have any questions.
All pupils are expected to abide by school rules.
Any inappropriate behaviour will result in children losing their place.