This term we have introduced our Year 6 pupils to the exciting
About Our School
Penpol School is situated in the historical town of Hayle, in South West Cornwall, close to St. Ives. This expanding area is undergoing a regeneration of the harbour and the estuary. The local environment provides a wealth of natural beauty, including three miles of golden sands and wildlife reserves.
Penpol is one of two large primary schools in Hayle. The original granite school of 1911 has been considerably improved and augmented, providing excellent modern facilities. It is a warm, welcoming and friendly school, offering a safe and secure environment where each member of the school is valued and children feel confident to express themselves.
The Values and Ethos of Penpol School
At Penpol School we will:
- Encourage everyone to ‘be the best that they can be’
- Value each individual regardless of race, gender, faith or ability
- Provide a safe and caring environment
- Encourage positive relationships between all members of the school community
- Develop a sense of ownership, pride and respect.